Friday, August 17, 2007

Tires Again

So I drive back to the garage with my trusty tire key and ask them to rotate the tires. After 15-20 minutes the mechanic (a different guy than the one that was working earlier this week) comes over and states that my tires are so worn they must be replaced immediately and rotating them is pointless. Now I'm not happy because this is the second afternoon I've spent in a stinky garage, looking at stupid magazines, while Jerry Springer plays on the TV, and the gentleman on Wednesday failed to mention that my tires were beyond rotation before encouraging me to return with the all important, essential key. Today's mechanic is apologetic and sorry for my wait but that doesn't really improve the situation and I decide that it's time to locate another garage that 1) smells better and 2) either has greater diversity in their reading selection or better TV shows.

No comments: