Friday, August 10, 2007

Buisness Cards


Now that I've started back to work and am driving all over the city we need to establish some additional contacts for fuel. Our Mexican connection consistently provides us with 10 gallons of oil each week but we need about 20 gallons so we've been eating out at various restaurants and requesting WVO along with our check. Craig created business cards for us to hand out to interested individuals with our contact information (which I intentionally smudged for the blog).

In other news, we've been contacted by a reporter for a local paper who wants to write an article about our experience. I suspect the paper's subscription base is rather small but in my fantasy world I dream that the report is picked up by more prominent media sources - in particular Jon Stewart or Stephen Colbert.

No comments: