Thursday, December 6, 2007

Show & Tell

I finally arranged my schedule so I could show my car to an environmentally aware fifth grader at one of my schools. Originally my plan was to obtain pure cooking oil from the school's cafeteria, but I soon learned that food isn't actually "cooked" at the school and the so called "kitchen" is lacking any items you might assume would be present. After a quick detour to Krogers where I purchased a small bottle of canola, I took the student outside for a tour of the grease mobile. Before I let her pour oil into the tank, I made sure she understood the difference between a greasecar and other common, gasoline powered vehicles. It would be very bad news if she went home and poured canola into her parents' cars.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Toner, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://toner-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.